Friday, January 1, 2010

I Think I A Close Guy Friend And I Made Love But He Never Called Back Afterwards. Do You Think I Got Raped?

A close guy friend and I made love but he never called back afterwards. Do you think I got raped? - i think i

Normally, talk all the time. Last Sunday, one to another and we have to love eventually. But he did not remember, ever since. In retrospect, I think would not have happened, and I feel very hurt. You do not want to go through the headache of calling the police, but do not know what else to do. Any advice is appreciated.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Frankly, I think you said you do not want to happen because you think you are a Bootycall in this situation, and I would say to deceive me that it's not my fault.
To be robust, and you do not deserve, you deserve a better way to be happy by someone who did this and has not bothered to call.
Go ahead and be strong.
Good luck!
Emily xxx

Chris said...

Never blame someone, rape, if you know the true meaning, and she was really raped. A friend of mine has a crack and in the clinic for consentual sex with a girl with him. (Everyone in the party knew she wanted to have sex with him and some even have one). People like the value of the word down, so that people used to believe, even those who are actually victims of rape.

Frank said...

You use, not rape. It's not rape if you later regret. That's just sorry. If there is no support before, during, then it is rape. If this is not the case, you are the epitome of what is wrong with women.

Frank said...

You use, not rape. It's not rape if you later regret. That's just sorry. If there is no support before, during, then it is rape. If this is not the case, you are the epitome of what is wrong with women.

neomi08 said...

This is called rape if he forces you to have sex with him, just because I call you does not mean that you were raped. Maybe confused. You need to call him and ask what's wrong with him.

Post a Comment