Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bathroom Curtain Rods Matching Finishes-Faucets, Lighting, Curtain Rods, Etc.?

Matching Finishes-Faucets, Lighting, Curtain rods, etc.? - bathroom curtain rods

Hello,
I am pleased confused about the renovation of decorating a new house. You need to install new window treatments, fixtures and associated equipment and lighting. I wonder whether all this should be the same color / finish. And if so, should the whole house. I will begin a master bathroom, which requires that all new lighting fixtures and towel. The glass shower has a silver border, they will not be replaced. Should I replace all the lighting, cranes, etc., with a shiny new silver products? Should I replace the lighting and curtain rods in the next room, in shiny silver too? And the rest of the house? I like the brushed nickel, but I do not know if it looks good on the shiny silver border in glass shower.
Thank you!

2 comments:

Gracie said...

It would be ridiculous to change any money, because the rain has its limits. And it is not necessary in the whole house did not. A good method is to keep their cabinet hardware itself, but uses different surfaces in different rooms.

My kitchen is nickel brushed finish to better match with matt stainless steel sink and faucet nickel. In my family room, I used the same equipment in the kitchen cabinet is just brilliant brass with bronze accents in the room to go.

I also had a mess of a dilemma in one of the bathrooms. Shiny brass tap, switch plates and cabinet hinges antique brass, polished brass towel, etc. .. and what about the bar on the shower curtain did not know! Well, I took him outside and matte black painted end of the sponge and a gold on black and metal used to keep the old shower curtain hooks. Strangely, they all came to the 1972 olive green bathroom tiles.

If you want, Bright Silver, then go ahead. But do not worry too much about this littleshiny silver finish ... might even be a faux finish, rather than save it and use good quality paint.

da1sexyc... said...

I would quite stick to the coordination of equipment in each room. This gives the room a finished look, coherent. The emphasis on the shiny silver color will give your master bathroom look luxurious hotel. It would also help the resale value of the house. You may continue to hardware and shiny silver accents in the bedroom of a suite. However, you need not the whole house. As you enjoy the kitchen brushed nickel would be an ideal place to complement the facility. Enjoy!

Post a Comment