Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ruff Wheels I Want To Start Saving Up For Rims For My Potential First Car, But I Have Some Questions.?

I want to start saving up for rims for my potential first car, but i have some questions.? - ruff wheels

First, here is the potential link to my car, I want to buy. I know your price, but my budget.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=265332500&dealer_id=64377369&car_year=1996&rdm=1249148837995&model=CIVIC&num_records=25&systime=&make3=&make2=HONDA&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code = Fuel = 0 & & AWSP = false & search_type = both & distance = 100 & marketZipError = false & = Model2 Agreement and search_lang = en & sownerid = 1152316 & showZipError = N first_record = 26 & & make = Honda & keywords_display = & color = & page_location = findacar: ispsearchform min_price & = & = & drive = default_sort & seller_type = b & & max_mileage = style_flag = 1 & sort_type priceDESC = & address = & Advanced = 92,592 and = 2010 & end_year pager.offset = 25 & & y = max_price doors and automatic transmission = 3000 & cardist = 11 & type = false

I do not know the tires so great if someone could tell me maybe that would be awEsoma!

And here are the tires, which I think are very smart in the eyes and in my budget. I do not know if they fit into the car. Here's the link:
Black 20RACING http://www.wheelsnext.com/wheels-rims/RUFF-R350-%% 20Gloss.html

and while I looked into the shipping box, look at the price I see all this extra equipment too. for example, is to ensure the cost? I think yes, because you never know what can happen. It also blocks the tires, they said, it is to make sure that not steal the tires. I buy it? And buy the chrome rims, of course, I need these products. so in me wondering if I tired locks and if the title is worth the effort?

Thank you all very much!

3 comments:

Rich F said...

You see, about 16 years in the car. When fit to the tires. Ehrlich, said with the money you spend on the edges that some mods Nice inside (system), but if you have a high crime rate to go, why not easy and if you buy the lock and security costs not much to Buy .. . all I can do to help.

PS nice to see

johnny said...

Security and locking lugs .. go for it .... up to 17 cm borderless scrubing.i used to with a man, a trading vessel and had only a deep, they all had different tires on what I had between 16 to 17 inches and was the work of 1 with 18 and they rubbed bad Chang

There are some who call me Tim said...

A '96 Accord EX comes with 15 "tires. Then, the larger, if desired.

I think it should work. Tire Rack has a characteristic cold tires preview. We hope that the employment created by car:

http://www.tirerack.com/upgrade_garage/W ...

(Edit: Changed the coupe. As with other questions, do not think extended warranties worth, and I am sure that the supply of hubcaps on alloy wheels. Finally, when the tires are a good opportunity to buy a car for 13 years with a budget - also make an agreement - make sure you have enough good tires, brakes, exhaust and everything you need).

Post a Comment