Friday, January 15, 2010

Palliative Care Volunteers Palliative Care In A Hospice

Palliative Care In A Hospice - palliative care volunteers

Hello,
I try to do volunteer work in a hospice. Nothing difficult to talk to patients and to generally make sure they are comfortable and share your work experience, I do have to get into medical school, but I will, for personal reasons (two of my grandparents were in the clinic that I went to).

I have an interview Thursday morning, but require research in palliative care. Would we be able to me a good starting point for my research, or even give me the information in your reply.

Thank you.

2 comments:

reikilad... said...

Personally, I have the name of the hospital where you can google for internships and how you can prove you have some knowledge about their work, the type of patients they and the reasons for a visit (eg, cancer, aging , etc.) services to their clients and their families and carers, the various teams in hospitals, for example. Team Home Care, the team of social work, team spirit, the nursing staff, the team of volunteers, etc.

Secondly, once again, you can research on palliative care, which should shed some options for you.

Is there something specific that you want to know, or is it just general points?

Sofia said...

Try the site below - it explains everything about palliative care.

Good luck

Post a Comment