Thursday, December 31, 2009

Logitech Duo I Logitech V270 Bluetooth Mouse Freezes Up Frequently.?

I Logitech V270 Bluetooth mouse freezes up frequently.? - logitech duo

Hello,
my Logitech V270 Bluetooth mouse is often affected. If this happens, it takes no longer move, but also sometimes be seen, the clicks on the mouse buttons (but not always). And when you come back, seems to be erratic movements that have tried to start it back.

Often I can again, if I callus of Bluetooth in the laptop and reset it. Do not respond to disable the mouse and / or press the reset button in the lower abdomen. The batteries are fresh!

My Hardware: Gateway Laptop with Intel Core Duo T7200, and Windows XP (all patches).

No idea what could be causing this? If the laptop, Windows XP, software or WipCOMM Bluetooth mouse?

Thank you,

1 comment:

rahul s said...

I think we should set the computer underground origin, which means you save all work and all software and equipment on ur CD / DVD / memery stick / laptop Hardrive and put back on XP Restart
I hope that this does not help when I get e-mail: rahulshan@hotmail.com

Post a Comment